African Gold Group is also focused on advancing its second project currently under option, the Madougou Gold Project in Burkina Faso, toward a maiden resource.
The Madougou Gold Project is a mid-stage exploration project, located in the north-western region of Burkina Faso. The project has been extensively explored, with both ground and airborne geophysical surveys conducted, and over 20,000m of RC drilling completed on the 182km2 land package.
Madougou is in a mining favourable jurisdiction within West Africa, and is contained in a regional mineralised area of the greenstone belt within Burkina Faso, with several gold producing operations in the immediate area. AGG views the Madougou Project as a highly strategic asset, with tremendous potential to add significant value to the Company. The Company is currently compiling all the historical data in order to develop an inaugural exploration campaign with the objective of establishing an initial resource on the property.
SIGNIFICANT HOLES DRILLED
- 56m @ 1.56g/t Au from 94m in DORC02
- 6m @ 3.4 g/t Au from 6m in DORC034
- 11m @ 2.91 g/t Au from 60m in GSRC00, including 1m @ 247 g/t Au from 14m
- 12m @ 3.4 g/t Au from 34m in GSAC065
- 10m @ 4.175 g/t Au from 18m in GSAC074
- 14m @ 4.76 g/t Au from 8m in SO-1066
- 10m @ 4.2 g/t Au from 37m in DGAC002, including 4m @ 10.7 g/t
- 10m @ 1.5 g/t Au from 24m in DGAC050
- 8m @ 20.86 g/t Au from 90m in SO-47
- 20m @ 2.01 g/t Au from 36m in NBAC023
- 14m @ 7.72 g/t Au from 40m in NBAC085
- 15m @ 3.87 g/t Au from 40m in NBAC095