African Gold Group, Inc., is pleased to reportthat diamond drilling at the Company’s Moseaso gold concession, located on the Asankrangwa gold belt, has commenced.
Trench results yield diamond drill targets. Significant trench intersections include:
- Trench TR1, measuring 98 metres in length, to a maximum depth of 3 metres.
- 32 metres at 1.79 g/t gold;
- Including 10 metres at 3.19 g/t gold;
- And 4 metres at 4.06 g/t gold.
- Trench TR2, measuring 94 metres in length, to a maximum depth of 3 metres.
- 5 metres at 0.83 g/t gold;
- 31 metres at 2.02 g/t gold;
- Including 7 metres at 7.15 g/t gold;
- Trench TR3, measuring 74 metres in length, to a maximum depth of 3 metres, is currently being sampled.
The 9.3 square kilometre Moseaso concession is situated at the northern end of the Asankrangwa gold belt and lies parallel too and approximately mid-way between the Ashanti and Sefwi gold belts.
Phase I Exploration Program
Camp mobilization and surface work, consisting of: grid establishment, soil sampling, geological mapping, ground geophysics, pitting and trenching, commenced in September, 2004, and is anticipated to continue through December 2004. Laboratory results from surface samples to date have confirmed AGG’s initial drill targets resulting in the commencement of a 2,000 metre diamond drill program that comprises a part of the Phase I exploration program.
This press release has been reviewed and approved by Christopher O. Naas, P. Geo., a Qualified Person.
African Gold Group, Inc., based in Toronto, is engaged in the identification, acquisition and exploration of prospective gold projects situated along significant gold trends in Ghana, West Africa. The Company’s immediate focus is to systematically explore both surface, and in particular, subsurface targets along three major gold trends: the Sefwi, Asankrangwa and Ashanti Gold Belts.
Additional Information is available on www.sedar.com or at
AFRICAN GOLD GROUP INC.
151 Yonge St.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.